Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville, P.C.
Experience & Expertise Matter
Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville, P.C. is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. In this position, the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing patients suffering from gastrointestinal illnesses/diseases/conditions with medical assistance in both a clinical and hospital settings under the direction of the practice physicians.
SUMMARY of DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide patients suffering from gastrointestinal illnesses/diseases/conditions with medical assistance in both a clinical and hospital setting
- Obtain complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Perform a complete physician exam and record findings in H&P in Electronic Medical Records
- Accurately provide and counsel patients with information for medical treatment or procedures
- Answering emails, voicemails and return patients calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Abiding by and promoting HIPAA compliance; maintaining the strictest confidentiality with regards to patient information.
- Reports directly to the Physician for clinical matters and to the Administrator for administrative matters
- Maintain an open and effective communication with practice physicians, administrators, and all other staff to provide quality care to our patients
- Performing any other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Some Travel Required
HOURS AND BENEFITS:
Monday through Friday with weekend hospital call rotation (usually once every 6-7 weeks). We offer competitive salary and benefits including but not limited to health insurance, dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, CME reimbursement, paid time off, holidays and uniforms.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current National Board Certification, ACLS certification, Nurse Practitioners must have a critical care certification
- Will consider an experimental provider or new graduate Physician Assistant with previous GI experience
- Must be computer literate and able to operate Practice Management software and multiple Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice without direct supervision
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming ,and professional public-facing appearance
- Must be a dependable, motivated, individual who posses the ability to adapt to changing environments and situations, and has the initiative to solve problems that may arise.
Drug Free Workplace:
Extensive criminal background check, reference check and drug screen will be performed
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Gastroenterology Associates of Gainesville, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, military or veteran status, gender, color or national origin in its employment practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com